5577 Aviemore Ct.
I have been a resident of Edinburgh since February 2006, and have served on the Edinburgh BOD seven years, including as a member of the first board made up of Edinburgh residents. I have served as President, Treasurer, Secretary and Member at Large and have worked with four different management companies.
I was involved in the creation of the current bylaws, several of the Reserve Studies, and the acquisition of many of our subdivision lots by Atlanta VDL, so I have a good understanding of our corporate documents, neighborhood finances and vendor contracts. I work from home, so I am in the neighborhood most of the time.
Local Area Involvement
I am very involved in the community and have personal relationships with the City of Suwanee Mayor and Councilmembers, Suwanee Police Chief, Gwinnett County Chairman, our County Commissioner, our State Representative, our State Senator and our US Congressman. I served over three years as a Planning and Zoning Commissioner for the City of Suwanee and was a member of the original Suwanee Master Plan committee. I served as the Sponsorship Committee chairman for Suwanee Day, was an assistant instructor at local martial arts school, weekly volunteer in North Gwinnett’s computer lab, a Suwanee Citizen’s Police Academy graduate and have served in the music ministry at Perimeter Church for over 30 years.
- Chief Operating Officer, Suwanee Creek Software, 2012 – Present
- Chief Operating Officer and co-founder of ACP, a multi-million dollar corporation which was purchased by Rockwell Automation in 2016
- Software Manager, Process Control Corporation – 1990 to 1997
- Software Developer, jhk & Associates – 1983 to 1990
- Computer Engineering degree, Auburn University, 1983
Married (32 years) to wife Darlene with two children.